- Overview of the OP_VAULT proposal and whitepaper
- Questions about complexity
- Emulating OP_VAULT with Elements opcodes
- “Deferred checks” and batching
- BIP345 review
- Future ideas
- Inheritance planning
- Multiple trigger and recovery leaves
- Contrasting OP_VAULT with SIGHASH_ANYPREVOUT
- OP_CTV use cases
- LN-Symmetry and its implications
This discussion was recorded on May 12, 2023.
Brink is a Bitcoin research and development centre, founded in 2020 to support independent open source protocol developers and mentor new contributors. If you or your organization is interested in supporting open source Bitcoin development, feel free to email us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Developers interested in the grant program can apply now.
Keep in touch
Subscribe to the Brink newsletter for future blog posts.