- 0:25 - What is a mempool and why have one?
- 6:58 - Denial of service protection
- 8:38 - What is mempool policy?
- 10:15 - 3 types of mempool policy and examples of each
- 12:30 - Mempool policy: transaction size too small or too large
- 17:26 - Mempool policy: BIP125 Replace by Fee (RBF)
- 19:57 - Transaction pinning attacks
- 22:55 - Mempool policy: Discourage upgradable NOPs, witness versions, taproot leaf versions, etc
Keep in touch
Subscribe to The Bitcoin Development Podcast:
Subscribe to the Brink newsletter for our blog posts.