- 0:00 - Sebastian’s journey to Bitcoin development
- 4:00 - Thoughts on contributing to Bitcoin Core in a remote, part time capacity
- 7:26 - What is the Bitcoin Core test framework?
- 12:15 - From testing to PR authorship (and Bitcoin Core #25957)
- 17:05 - The scarcity and importance of code review
- 22:56 - Benefits of BIP324, Version 2 P2P Encrypted Transport Protocol
- 29:13 - Sebastian’s approach to contributing to BIP324 and libsecp256k1
- 37:18 - BIP322 generic signmessage
Keep in touch
Subscribe to The Bitcoin Development Podcast:
Subscribe to the Brink newsletter for our blog posts.